Why I Choose Ovitae Prenatal Supplements
11 April 2023
Research is constantly discovering new and improved ways to optimise fertility, conception and the health of your growing baby. Many supplements on the market are based on old research has that long been outdated. What I love about Ovitae is they have their finger on the pulse when it comes to the most up-to-date evidence-based research.
Having been on this journey myself, I understand the overwhelm and confusion when it comes to making the best choice for your future mini-me. After comparing all the pre-conception and pregnancy multi-vitamins available, I found Ovitae’s combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants is second to none. Here are just a few reasons why:
- They take into consideration the interaction between various nutrients, so you’re not inhibiting the absorption of the most important ones.
- The entire B vitamin complex. B vitamins are incredibly important and have many functions for fertility and pre-conception.
- The most important antioxidants for improving egg health, and consequently the health of your baby.
- Two forms of Folic acid for optimal absorption. Folic acid is essential for the development of your baby’s nervous system and can prevent neural tube defects like spina bifida.
- An adequate amount of Iron, but not too much. There are a few prenatal brands that have far more than the recommended amount, and this can cause nausea and constipation.
- High levels of Vitamin D which is especially good for those with insulin resistance, are overweight, or have low ovarian reserve.
- Choline, which many brands don’t include. Choline is crucial for brain and spinal cord development, and may help to reduce birth defects.
- An easy once a day dose.
Research shows that correct nutrition can improve your chances of a healthy baby in the following ways:
- Improve egg health.
- Improve quality of embryos and reduce DNA fragmentation.
- Restore regular periods and ovulation.
- Increase chances of implantation.
- Prepare your body for pregnancy to give your baby the best start possible.
- Increase your chances of falling pregnant.
- Reduce time until conception / fall
- pregnant faster.
- Optimise fertility treatment / enhance your chances of a successful IVF treatment.
- Reduce rates of miscarriage.
Research has shown that undernourished or nutritionally deficient mothers have children who:
- Are more overweight than average
- By middle age, have higher levels of triglycerides and LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Have higher rates of conditions such as metabolic syndrome, diabetes and schizophrenia
- Experience a 10% increase in mortality after
- 68 years.
The correct nutritional supplement can influence your baby’s future health, It’s a win-win! Ovitae can create a positive impact to your baby’s future health and development.
Providing the right nutrition may assist you and your baby, it can have the following benefits:
- Optimises their genetic programming
- Healthy embryo development
- Reduce risk of allergies
- Reduce risk of eczema
- Improve brain development and cognitive abilities
- Improve their lifelong mental, emotional and physical health
- Reduce risk of chronic disease (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, obesity)
- Boost baby’s immunity
- Affect taste preferences
- Extend baby’s lifespan
- Influence child’s future weight
- Have the confidence that you’re taking the best nutritional supplement for you and your future mini-me.
Whether you’re just thinking about having a baby, have been trying for a while, or are going through assisted reproduction, research proves that the correct preconception and pregnancy supplement is essential to boosting your fertility and planning for a healthy baby. You can feel confident in knowing that by choosing Ovitae Pre-conception Support you are making the best choice for your future little ones.